Are you tired of looking at the lights lit between your bushes, trees or window panes?
Does your significant other make you put electrical tape, paint or hide the extra lights that are lit between your bushes, trees or window panes? Have you ever had to bury the lights that you did not want lit and then after the holidays you discover they are frozen into the ground and you can’t get them out until the thaw, or you destroy them completely by ripping them out anyway?
Finally there is a product that solves all those problems. The “No Glow Cap”. Simply place the “No Glow Cap” over the lights that you DO NOT want lit. They install in seconds onto your existing light strand. If you want to remove the “No Glow Cap” and place it on another bulb, simply pull the cap off the current light and push onto another one. Because of the unique design that this product offers, it fits down over the entire light bulb and down onto the plastic light socket which in turn eliminates all of the light that is emitted.
There are a variety of uses for the “NO Glow Cap”. Here are a few suggestions:
• Between bushes, trees or gutters.
• Between windows or doors (Inside or Outside).
• Around the trunk of a tree, pole or railing.
• Running up or down the wall or gutter, etc to an electrical outlet.
• Form customized letters or words by hiding the lights between each letter making your
lettering and/or words easier to read.
• Use for Holidays, Patio Décor, Umbrellas, Weddings or any type of gathering, and
much more!! It is only limited by your imagination.
For more information about this product, please visit http://www.noglowcaps.com.
If you would like to purchase the product, please visit the No Glow Caps store at http://noglowplugs.miiduu.com