TeleBeam’s multi-award winning technology breaks the mould, allowing post 1960’s trussed roof houses to be converted with a minimum of disruption. Telebeam can also be used for traditional roofs.
Incorporates roof and floor support in one LABC approved system, minimising loss of headroom. Now with new, wider, spans of 5.8, 6.2, 7.0, 7.8 & 8.4m internal spans
– No timber floor joists required
– Beams slide into roof space by removing just three rows of tiles on one side of the house
– Extendable beams fit most buildings & roof pitches
– No specialist installation skills or tools required
– Step-by-step, easy to follow instructions
– Delivery within the UK mainland