Cutting my own hair off to use as stick on eyebrow hairs? Am I crazy?! I have very sparse brows, and I wanted to see if I could find a way to make them look naturally full and perfect, without using makeup, and then I got the idea of snipping a bit of my OWN hair off, and sticking them to my face as eyebrow hairs! In this video I try it and see what happens! Would you try this at home?!
HERE’S MY SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS – come say hi!
MY BLOG: http://stephanielangemakeup.com
Stephanie Lange is represented by Max Connectors. For all business enquiries, brand collaborations or influencer opportunities, please contact Jill@maxconnectors.com.au or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send any PR products / gifts to:
ATTN: Stephanie Lange
13/32 Ralph Street
Alexandria NSW 2015
HERE’S ALL THE DISCOUNT CODES + MY HOLY GRAIL PRODUCTS!!!
– Here’s where I buy my high end makeup at discount prices: GlamBot: http://bit.ly/1bMhlGe
– My FAVOURITE Fake Tan (the BEST fake tan in the WORLD!) http://bit.ly/1ANmFVS – (Use Code: ‘stephanie’ to receive a FREE Exfoliating Mit or Back Applicator!)
– Spin for Perfect Skin Face Brush (Use Discount Code: S4Spin for a 70% discount!) http://bit.ly/1xG3aKm
– MY TEETH WHITENER: (Use Discount Code: SLM25 for 25% off!) http://bit.ly/1v30HeR
– For 10% off ALL SIGMA products, use the Discount Code: STEPHANIE10 http://bit.ly/1d2EYuT
– For 25% off GERARD COSMETICS and WHITENING LIGHTENING products, use the code: SLM25 at checkout: http://www.gerardcosmetics.com
I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! Thank you for watching! XO