Hartland Village Board Meeting Feb. 8, 2016
Please click SHOW MORE to see the full meeting agenda.
VILLAGE BOARD AGENDA
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 8, 2016
BOARD ROOM, MUNICIPAL BUILDING, 210 COTTONWOOD AVENUE
Pledge of Allegiance – Trustee SwensonPublic Comments: (Please be advised the Village Board will receive information from the public for a three minute time period, with time extensions per the Village President’s discretion, per person. Be it further advised that there may be limited discussion on the information received, however, no action will be taken under public comments.)
1. Consideration of a motion to approve Village Board minutes of January 25, 2016.
2. Consideration of a motion to approve the vouchers for payment.
3. Consideration of actions related to Licenses and Permits
a. Consideration of an application for a Bartender’s (Operator’s) License.
b. Consideration of an application for a Street Use Permit.
4. Consideration of adoption on third reading of Bill for an Ordinance No. 01/11/2016-01 “An Ordinance to Amend Chapter 14 of the Village of Hartland Municipal Code Pertaining To Animals.”
5. Items related to the proposed warehouse addition to Holt Electric for the property at 1515 Walnut Ridge Drive.
a. Review and consideration of a motion to approve site and building plans.
b. Motion to approve the Certified Survey Map.
6. Consideration of a motion to approve the sewer and water utility SCADA system upgrade project, including agreements with Reukert Mielke and Wonderware Midwest of Brookfield for installation, programming and software licensing as well as a 2.5% contingency and the purchase of a computer, in the amount of ,000.
7. Consideration of a motion to approve an agreement with Visu-Sewer Clean and Seal, Inc of Pewaukee for the 2016 sewer cleaning and televising in the estimated annual amount of ,600.
8. Consideration of a motion to approve a contract with Midwest Meter of Jackson for the purchase of approximately 515 water meters in the estimated total amount of 5,000.
9. Announcements: The following individuals will be given an opportunity to make announcements at the meeting in regards to (1) activities taken since the previous meeting on behalf of the community, (2) future municipal activities, and (3) communications received from citizens. It is not contemplated that these matters will be discussed or acted upon. The following individuals may provide announcements: Village President or individual Village Board members or Village Administrator or other Village Staff members.
David E. Cox, Village Administrator
Notice: Please note that upon reasonable notice, efforts will be made to accommodate the needs of disabled individuals through appropriate aids and services. For additional information or to request this service, contact Darlene Igl, Village Clerk, at 262/367-2714. The Municipal Building is handicap accessible.