HOW TO LOSE HIP FAT NATURALLY
The lower body is a big trouble spot for many people, especially women. Hips and thighs are where most of the unnecessary fat comes home to rest to make your figure unattractive. Hormones, genetics and an unhealthy lifestyle are the top causes of fat accumulated in these areas.
Fortunately, there are certain tips that can firm your thigh and hip muscles, get rid of stubborn fat and give you toned, sleek legs.
Also, there are many effective techniques, simple lifestyle changes and dietary choices to reduce fat from your hips and thighs and tone them up.
Cardio and Strength Training Exercises
A proper exercise regime is the best way to lose fat from your entire body. Certain cardiovascular and strength training exercises can work out fat from your thighs and hips. You can do most of the strength exercises at home without any equipment. You simply need an area that allows you to move around easily.
• Work out on cardio equipment, such as a stationary bike, treadmill or elliptical trainer, for 30 to 40 minutes at least 5 days a week. Most gyms have these basic machines. You can also check second-hand sporting goods shops for good deals on home equipment.
• In addition, do strength-training exercises, including regular squats, one-legged squats, jumping squats, lunges, leg extensions and leg curls, for 30 minutes at least 3 or 4 times a week.
Along with strengthening and cardiovascular exercises, you need to do aerobic exercises to tone your hips and thigh muscles. These exercises help burn fat on your inner thighs and the rest of the body as well.
• Stair climbing is a simple aerobic exercise that you can do daily. This particular exercise raises your metabolism and works your thigh muscles. While stair climbing, keep your back straight.
• Cycling is another great form of aerobic exercise that works your legs, especially your thighs. It will also help build stamina and endurance.
• Brisk walking is another excellent toning exercise for your thighs and hips. It will help burn fat in areas more than just your legs. Enjoy brisk walking for 30 minutes 5 days a week.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar helps breakdown fat and hence prevents the accumulation of body fat. Containing minerals like potassium, magnesium and calcium, it also helps flush out toxins and prevent water retention.
• Mix 3 parts raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar with one part olive oil or coconut oil. Use it to massage your hips and thighs for 10 minutes. Leave it on for 30 minutes, then rinse it off with water. Follow this remedy 2 times daily.
• Another option is to mix 2 teaspoons of raw, unfiltered apple cider vinegar and a little honey in a glass of water. Drink it daily in the morning, preferably before having your breakfast.
5. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is great for losing extra fat from your body, including your thighs and hips. The medium-chain fatty acids in coconut oil get absorbed directly into the cell membranes and are immediately converted into energy instead of being stored as fat. Moreover, coconut oil improves your metabolism and reduces hunger cravings.
• Massage your thighs and hips with warm coconut oil for 10 minutes twice daily.
• Also, use extra-virgin coconut oil for cooking.
• Get a good night’s sleep every night to achieve your goals.
• Do not skip breakfast. Eat a healthy breakfast before leaving home each day.
• Never starve yourself to lose weight.
• Dry brushing on a regular basis helps decrease fat deposits and tone up problem areas.
• Drink 1 to 2 glasses of fresh grapefruit juice to help you burn more fat.
Article credit: http://www.top10homeremedies.com/how-to/tone-hips-thighs.html/3
Music credit: www.bensound.com
Subscribe us: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClKUPN4zi9gXak4PJmn99jg