Looking to sell your real estate in Newport, RI? Here are 7 home remodeling tips with top dollar returns.
1. Landscaping – curb appeal is huge this is the first impression buyers have when pulling up to your property.
2. New Roof (Big Ticket Items) – Upgrading or replacing some of the bigger ticket items in your property will help your property standout amongst other properties for sale in your neighborhood.
3. Hardwood floors – Buyers love hardwood floors if you have hardwood floors underneath that carpet, pull it up and refinish them.
4. Patio/Deck – Paint or improve this area help buyers envision themselves entertaining with friends and family.
5. Insulation – This helps improve your properties efficiency and will reduce cost follow this link https://www.riseengineering.com/ to see what rise can do for your real estate in Newport, RI
6. Garage Door/Front Door – Again this comes back to curb appeal, replacing these two items can give your property in Newport, RI a fresh new look.
7. Vinyl Siding – Vinyl siding is very low maintenance, it’s attractive because of it’s durability and longevity.
Please checkout my blog for more details: