This is the final time lapse of our kitchen remodel consisting of over 35,000 photos assembled into a 10 minute video. The project took approximately 3 months to get 95% of the way done and 6 months to be 100% done. We ended up spending about 175% of what we thought we would but are still very happy with what we did as it made our 100 year old house much more livable. The demolition removed about 4200 lbs of debris from the room and we installed about 4000 feet of wire as we redid all the either-net, cable, and electrical in all the rooms we could reach. We found the local building inspectors to be much more help than a hinderance throughout the process as they helped me to fix any problems before they grew into big ones. Good luck to you if you are staring a project like this for yourself.