Howdy folks, The Amazon link above is your personal link to purchase any of the tools we use for all of our how-to teaching guide video’s, we demonstrate and explain in detail so that you may get a greater understanding of the stucco/plastering application,
if you’re interested in the trowels and tools we use please click on our Amazon account above:
live long and Plaster
Once you’re on the link or page I show the most common tools but you can scroll along and find other tools you’re looking for too in the same link. Remember we teach you how to repair your #1 investment, “Your home,” so save the dough and DIY with the tools we show on our link.
Plus this supports us too so we can keep making these teaching videos’
All from kirk giordano your favorite Stucco nerd and plaster geek guy.
Subscribe for more stucco content:
Kirk Giordano Plastering Inc.
Connect with us!
plaster, it’s everywhere you want to be
Hi everyone, In this quick video I show you one way to waterproof a vertical tie in to a foundation. Is this the only way to do it? Heck no, there are about a hundred different ways, this is just one.
This is to protect the 2 by 4 on the vertical opening.
Stucco and or rendering tips from your favorite stucco guy, “Kirk Giordano”, material knowledge is 70% of being a well rounded stucco guy, the other 30% is application.
FYI, although we make applying stucco or plaster appear easy, it usually take about 10 to 15 years of hands on experience to understand how to apply Stucco/Plaster properly.
Other popular rendering plastering videos below
Flashing Concrete foundations for stucco siding,
Flashing Vertical concrete foundations, protect the mud sill foundation, how to protect the mud sill on your foundation