Howdy folks, The Amazon link above is your personal link to purchase any of the tools we use for all of our how-to teaching guide video’s, we demonstrate and explain in detail so that you may get a greater understanding of the stucco/plastering application,
if you’re interested in the trowels and tools we use please click on our Amazon account above:
live long and Plaster
Once you’re on the link or page I show the most common tools but you can scroll along and find other tools you’re looking for too in the same link. Remember we teach you how to repair your #1 investment, “Your home,” so save the dough and DIY with the tools we show on our link.
Plus this supports us too so we can keep making these teaching videos’
All from kirk giordano your favorite plastering expert.
Subscribe for more stucco content:
Kirk Giordano Plastering Inc.
Connect with us!
the Stinger Cap Staple Hammer, 3/8″ I am using can be purchased from the link below it’s a real tough item to find.
plaster, it’s everywhere you want to be
Hello everyone, on this project my sons and I explain how to install tyvek stuccowrap prior to the two more layers of Jumbo Tex weather barrier.
If any of you folks have technical questions about Tyvek Products please call my buddy Mark Silvaira at 925 437-9933. Mark is
(A Senior Certified Dupont Tyvek Specialist)
and a nice guy.
“If only I had a fancy title like Mark”
Remember old Kirk is an applicator not an engineer, meaning I have used Tyveks products many times before, but technical questions can be answered accurately by Mark Silvaira at 925 437-9933
Old Kirk says, material knowledge is 70% of being a well rounded stucco guy, while the other 30% is application.
Other Popular Plastering Repair videos below